Posting ini daripada Naturalnews
(NaturalNews) In a perfect world, humans would easily get all the nutrition we need from basic foods. But since the world is far from perfect, dietary supplementation is often necessary to overcome the nutritional shortfalls we face as a result of nutrient-depleted soils, environmental toxins, processed foods, and various other negative factors. Here are eight nutritional supplements you should be taking every day to help level the nutritional playing field and boost your health to where it was meant to be:
1) Vitamin D. In general, humans need far more vitamin D than can be obtained from the normal food supply. And since many people who live in developed countries spend most of their daylight hours indoors — sunlight exposure is the most abundant natural source of vitamin D — millions of people are grossly deficient in this important pro-hormone. Because of this, it is crucial to supplement with natural vitamin D3, or use a tanning bed when access to natural sunlight is not an option.
The Vitamin D Council has a wealth of information on the role of vitamin D in vibrant health, including information about how much to take to avoid chronic illness. You can learn more here:
2) Omega-3s. The modern food supply is severely imbalanced when it comes to fatty acid composition. The ideal ratio of omega-3 fatty acids to omega-6 fatty acids is roughly 1:2, or even less. But in the U.S., the typical diet hovers around a 1:17 ratio, which has created an epidemic of chronic inflammation and disease.
In order to balance things out, it is important to eat more oily fish like wild salmon, or take fish-based omega-3 supplements such as cod liver or krill oil. Doing so will help diminish or even eliminate chronic inflammation, as well as support brain health and cognition. (http://www.greenmedinfo.com)
3) Probiotics. When foods are not eaten raw or fermented, they typically lack the enzymes and bacterial composition required for proper digestion. This, combined with overuse of antibiotic drugs and excess consumption of gut-damaging “junk” foods can lead to a severe bacterial imbalance in the gut, which in turn can lead to chronic disease.
Supplementing with a strong probiotic formula, however, can re-balance your digestive tract and significantly boost your immune system. Drinking kombucha tea, yogurt lassi, or kefir, all of which are rich in beneficial probiotic bacterial strains, can also help repair a damaged gut and ensure that toxins are effectively eliminated from your system.
4) Zinc. Another critical nutrient largely lacking from the modern diet is zinc. Everything from proper cell division and hormone regulation to fertility and energy levels is contingent upon a healthy supply of zinc. Thus, it is important to supplement primarily with a whole food-based zinc supplement in order to maintain a healthy reproductive system, boost immune function, and even prevent cancer. (http://www.charlespoliquin.com)
5) Selenium. Similarly, your body needs selenium in order to produce glutathione, the so-called “master” antioxidant. A trace mineral used by the body to produce more than 25 different selenoproteins, selenium is necessary for proper thyroid regulation, brain health, immune function, and general disease prevention. High-dose selenium can also help you naturally detox heavy metals and other pollutants from your body, as well as protect against cancer.
Brazil nuts are one of nature’s most abundant natural sources of selenium, but sometimes taking a whole food-based selenium supplement is easier and more convenient for obtaining higher doses of this vital trace mineral. (http://www.naturalnews.com/selenium.html)
6) ‘Superfood’ greens. Most people do not consume things like oat grass, parsley, and wheatgrass on a daily basis. And even if you eat fresh salads and sides of vegetables with your dinner, you are likely still not getting enough “superfood” greens into your diet. This is where high-quality green powder supplements come in. By adding a scoop of concentrated, cold-dried superfood greens into your morning smoothie, you can significantly boost your antioxidant intake, energy levels, immune system and ultimately your well-being.
7) Magnesium. Your digestive health is dependent upon magnesium, as this vital trace mineral helps keep things moving. And unfortunately, millions of people are deficient in this important nutrient, which often leaves them stopped up, prone to headaches, lacking energy, and prone to other diseases such as bone loss and organ failure. Supplementing with a high-quality magnesium supplement, however, can help ensure that you avoid magnesium deficiency-related health conditions. (http://www.mbschachter.com/importance_of_magnesium_to_human.htm)
8) CoQ10. Arguably, the most important nutrient for energizing the cells throughout your body, CoQ10, also known as coenzyme Q10 is critical for both enzyme and energy production. After about the age of 25, the human body slowly begins to lose its ability to produce CoQ10, which can lead to rapid aging and age-related health conditions. Supplementing with CoQ10, and particularly ubiquinol, the more bioavailable form of CoQ10, can help block the damaging effects of free radicals and oxidation, and even prevent the formation of chronic illness.
Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/039663_nutritional_supplements_health_daily_intake.html#ixzz2Oifl9bTl
Justeru apakah yang boleh dicadangkan daripada produk Shaklee?
– 1000mg (100% pengambilan harian) unsur kalsium daripada sumber-sumber yang mempunyai tahap kepekatan yang tinggi dan mudah diserap dari alam semulajadi– 400mg (100% pengambilan harian) magnesium untuk membantu menggabungkan kalsium ke dalam tulang serta menguatkannya.– 400IU (100% pengambilan harian) vitamin D untuk merangsang penyerapan kalsium.
Mengandungi Omega-3 fatty acis, EPA dan DHA
Diformulasikan khusus dengan 28 vitamin dan mineral penting yang diperlukan oleh orang dewasa.
Mengandungi semua 8 jenis vitamin B yang diperlukan oleh tubuh bagi menggantikan nutrisi vitamin B yang hilang untuk membantu menguatkan jantung, peparu dan organ-organ penting yang lain. Setiap tablet mengandungi:
– Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)
– Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
– Vitamin B3 (Niacin)
– Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
– Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
– Folate (Acid Folic)
– Biotin (d-biotin)
– Pantothenic Acid (d-Calcium Pantothenate)
5. Sustained Release Vita-C 500mg
Merupakan produk pertama yang menawarkan vitamin C dengan kawalan pelepasan secara semulajadi yang menggunakan proprietari dengan sistem penyaluran yang melepaskan vitamin C sedikit-demi sedikit dalam masa 5 jam.
Satu tablet membekalkan 100% nilai harian zink. Dirumus dengan zink glukonat yang mempunyai bio yang tinggi di dalam bes alfalfa dan barli panggang. Dengan rumusan sayur-sayuran.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.